Sunday 7 August 2016

MEET AND GREET XX



HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE,

I am really sorry that I haven't written a blog post in ages but I have had a lot going on in my personal life which has stopped me from writing them.

some very exciting news though, I am going on holiday in week to alcudia in Mallorca. So, on the 19th of august I am going to be doing a meet and greet. For all the details and times add me on snapchat - mel1259 and I will add you back and tell you everything. I know that this blog isn't very big, but I thought that it would be a really nice thing the do.

also, we are getting close to 500 views on this blog which is AMAZING. Also the other day I saw that I have 8,000 views on my google plus profile, WHICH IS CRAAZZZY.

so, if any of you live in spain add me on snapchat- mel1258 and I will message you the details for the meet and greet

xxxx

also, make sure to tell you friends as there will be free food and drink and I would love to meet you all

love you

mel xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment