Thursday 24 March 2016

REVIEW: L'OREAL INFALLIBAL MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY!!

L'OREAL INFALLIBAL MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY REVIEW AND FIRST IMPRESSION!


A few days ago I went to boots and I was looking for some new makeup to try out. I came across the L'oreal infallible setting spray and I thought that it would be a really good product the try out.


On first glance the packaging is simple but I feels a little bit cheap as it is a plastic bottle with a plastic lid. There is a little mixing ball in the product which is really good and I find really puts it above other setting sprays that I have tried that are sometimes a little bit hard to mix once they have separated.

The spray comes out in a fine mist which is really good and gives an even coverage to the whole face.

It has a really strong sent which I don't mind but some people might not like. It smells like some types of hairspray.

Its really good at keep your makeup in place and stops it from coming off. my makeup tend to look really cakey and rank during the day from were I apply my face powder over and over again since I have really oily skin. however, with this product I only powdered once and I don't even think that I needed to.

I think that if you have really oily skin or even if you don't this setting spray is really good to keep you makeup looking fresh and staying on you face all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment