Saturday 6 February 2016

JANUARY FAVORITES!!!!!!

JANUARY FAVOURITES!!

Hellooooo, today I am going to be doing a January favourites. I wanted to do this now rather than later and I really didn't want to forget about it. This month has gone past so quickly I cant quite believe it. I hope that you like this blog post, I am sorry if it is very long but there have been so many things that I have loved this month xx



I have really been loving reading this book this month. I think that it is more one an adult read, as it is about the murder of a dog. but it also is much more than that. I found myself staying up until the early hours of the morning because it was so gripping.



Another thing that I loved this month was a musical called 'The Bodyguard' it is about the celebrity called Rachel (who was played by Alexandra burke, who came 1st in the X-factor, which is an English talent show) Who is getting stalked by an unknown man who sneaks into her dressing room, steals a dress and leaves a note while Rachel (Alexandra) is doing a show. It is all based around the fact that the stalker wants to kill Rachel, along with the fact that her sister falls in love with the bodyguard as well. It was full of twists and turns and is based of a film that was released in the late 1980's
https://youtu.be/qsPDJ9LESrA?t=7



this month I have really been loving my brown boots from Newlook. As I think that you can dress them up or down and that they can go with ANY outfit. also, they are extremely comfortable. Even though they can be a bit expensive they last very long and you will definitely get you moneys worth as they go with literally any outfit
newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/wide-fit-shoes-and-boots/wide-fit-light-brown-leather-block-heel-ankle-boots-_357138321?productFind=search




a beauty product that I have been loving this month is the 'Rimmel stay matte foundation and powder' I have extremely oily skin and these two products really stay on my skin for a really long time whick I think is amazing and I really love them
FOUNDATION - http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Foundation-Porcelain/p/743059
POWDER - http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Pressed-Powder-Transparent-1/p/592471

A app that I have been loving this month is called 'Sufingers' I am not sure if you can get it on other devices except from iPhone but you might be able. I don't know how to describe it, but it is really really fun and it is a good way to pass the time when you are in bed or having your hair done or something like that




THINGS I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IN FEBRUARY

I am really looking forward to the realises of Alfie Deyes' (AKA pointlessblog) 3rd book called 'The Scrap-Book of my Life'. I am also really hoping that he is going to do a book tour and that I will get to meet him and if I do I will defiantly be doing a blog post about it.

I hope that you liked this blog post....

big hugs from me to you

MEL XXX



Business enquiries - closet. Confidential@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment